Pages

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Latest Gossip About Mario Lopez on 12/26/2010

"It s a girl for former 'Saved By the Bell' star and 'Extra TV' host Mario Lopezand his girlfriend Courtney Mazza...."

"Famous American Actor Mario Lopez predicts Manny Pacman the victor in his fight against Joshua Grand Master Clottey. Lopez...."

"Antonio gives Mario's garage gym a vintage update with touches of Mexico. This video is part of The Antonio Treatment show...."

"Mario Lopez formerly one of the stars on previous season of dancing with the stars, claims to have no dance training. Only to...."

"Birth name Mario Michael Lopez, Jr. Nick Name Mario Lopez Date Of Birth 10 October 1973 Star sign Libra Hair color Black Eye color Brown - Dark Nationality American...."

"I totally don't find Mario Lopez attractive. I'm not asserting that he is a gay man, but I don't wanna be with a guy prettier and more high maintenance than me. On the other hand, I love how Cenk's getting pay back. ......"

"I just came across our interview with Mario Lopez on Extra at The Grove and wanted to share it with you guys. I swear every time I do an interview with my sisters they try to embarrass me in some way, LOL. But of course it's always so ......"

"7 Responses to "Mario Lopez – Another World Remix". resslu says: December 20, 2010 at 9:20 am. Grat Song!! zasrane helmuty!! je*ane w dup* cwele!! I love Germany!! SuperDragonHeart88 says: December 20, 2010 at 9:58 am. so geil ey^^ ......"

"Mario Lopez starring in A Chorus Line performs on Dancing With The Stars...."

"Okay so if you watch the show, you'll know the new season has Mario Lopez as a regular. whats your opinion on him being cast? I liked saved the bell but...."



For latest Mario Lopez news and photos, please visit atMegaStars.com
Click here to see more about Mario Lopez

No comments:

Post a Comment