Pages

Friday, April 22, 2011

Latest Gossip About Taylor Swift on 4/22/2011

"The official music video for Taylor Swift's Back to December from the album SPEAK NOW. Download Back to December on iTunes:..."

"Mama, what does dypical mean? Kate asked me yesterday. Dypical? I asked. I have no idea. Can you use it in a sentence? I'm in the room, it's a...."

"But that's how Page Six described Taylor Swift's new, very secluded house in Beverly Hills. A source said she bought it so she won't have to stay in hotels when she's in LA. Her main home will still be in Nashville. ......"

"Forklift causes a domino effect, baseketball goal, Ellen's epic Taylor Swift prank. Plus, if you died tomorrow, what would be your last words? *********** Equals Three t-shirts are here: districtlin.es Follow me on Twitter: twitter.com ......"

"Taylor Swift can officially call herself bi-coastal...."

"Mama, what does dypical mean? Kate asked me yesterday. Dypical? I asked. I have no idea. Can you use it in a sentence? I'm in the room, it's a...."

"COUNTRY music star Taylor Swift bought a multi-million dollar home in Beverly Hills, the New York Post reported today...."

"If I saw Taylor Swift in a cute dress, I'll be the first to admit that that is a look I'd probably steal. Whether she signed up for it or not, she has become an international style trendsetter. And luckily for anyone obsessed with ......"

"The 21-year-old American country singer, who hails from Wyomissing, Pennsylvania, has apparently invested in a "beautiful and cosy" house in Los Angeles...."

"Taylor Swift just bought another house! This time in Beverly Hills California...."



For latest Taylor Swift news and photos, please visit atMegaStars.com
Click here to see more about Taylor Swift

No comments:

Post a Comment