Pages

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Latest Gossip About Kim Kardashian on 4/23/2011

"Kendall and Kylie attended the PROM premiere last night at El Capitan and wore matching blue dresses. How cute do they look!? Blue is such a popular color this season... I'm loving it! They both look amazing...."

"It probably won't get much press coverage, but today President Barack Obama will be met at the Sony Pictures lot in Culver City with a protest (featuring...."

"KIM KARDASHIAN CALLS ATTENTION TO ARMENIAN GENOCIDE: Kim Kardashian created it clear a couple weeks agone: she is not only about red carpet photos and fashion. The realness star took major exclusion to her body being placed on the cover ......"

"Kim Kardashian keeps pretty busy with her hit reality shows, budding music career and magazine covers, but the 30-year-old – who is currently dating basketball star Kris Humphries – looks forward to adding another role to her repertoire ......"

"My family and I are incredibly proud of our heritage. My dad taught me a lot about Armenian culture, and I have a strong connection with my roots...."

"How amazing is this shoe Jenny McCarthy designed for ShoeDazzle, called Fearless!? I love the studded heel and the electric blue lining! It's just a really fun and sexy platform pump. The best thing about this shoe is that all of the ......"

"Kim Kardashian: My family and I are incredibly proud of our heritage. My dad taught me a lot about Armenian culture, and I have a strong connection...."

"At least according to this magazine. Kim Kardashian appears on the front of another magazine this month and lucky for us this one is controversy free! The middle Kardashian covers Diva, which is......"

"Kim Kardashian has it all: a great career, gorgeous looks, a supportive family and the love of her boyfriend, NBA star Kris Humphries. The only thing missing 201104...."

"By Amber GoodhandRadar Staff Reporter Kim Kardashian is taking a stand, urging Turkey to finally recognize the Armenian Genocide. The sultry Kardashian took a moment out of her glamorous life to post a message Thursday afternoon to her ......"



For latest Kim Kardashian news and photos, please visit atMegaStars.com
Click here to see more about Kim Kardashian

No comments:

Post a Comment