Pages

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Latest Gossip About Mario Lopez on 2/6/2011

"I knew Mario Lopez was talented, but I had no idea that he was this awesomely talented. When Minute To Win It game show host Guy Fieri stopped by Extra,..."

"Three-time U.S. National Figure Skating champion Johnny Weir says he likes masculine men, such as Justin Timberlake and Mario Lopez...."

"James Franco talks to Mario Lopez about rumors he will be in the Gotti film with John Travolta. Posted by Geno at 1:56 PM · Email This BlogThis! Share to Twitter Share to Facebook Share to Google Buzz. 0 comments: Post a Comment ......"

"Latin entertainment news and gossip, updated daily...."

"If you are looking for the Mario Lopez workout routine because you want to get six pack abs just like Mario, then you'll want to grab a seat and read every single word in this report...."

"This Facebook-er was saved by the Slater when he spotted Hottie McSpottie Mario Lopez at The Grove, where the dimpled dream-boat hosts Extra! Our source claims he "aint star struck." Rather, he is "Booty Struck." Interesting. ......"

"i like it Jenny McCarthy Videos | Jenny McCartney And Mario Lopez Host Extra At The thicket In Los Angeles now im your rss reader. January 29, 2011 8:48 AM. Posted by: free music. I Am doing a fiverr gig myself i'm selling 1000 ......"

"Las Vegas-based restaurant Munchbar celebrates the launch of its Bellevue Square location today at 8 p.m. A.C. Slater Mario Lopez......"

"by Moog @ Mental Poo I've tried. I've tried to make Mario Lopez ugly and I can't. Every time I see this guy on TV I'm like, "DAMN, dude..y......"

"As far as I know, humans do not wear shirts. - Lopez child to OK! Magazine...."



For latest Mario Lopez news and photos, please visit atMegaStars.com
Click here to see more about Mario Lopez

No comments:

Post a Comment