Pages

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Latest Gossip About Kristen Stewart on 7/14/2011

"Uhh ohh Twilight fans - it looks as though a vampire baby is on the way! Australian Gossip Magazine New Weekly is reporting that Kristen Stewart is pregnant with Robert Pattinson's baby. Kristen - who reportedly became ......"

"Kristen Stewart has opened up about her character's birth scene in The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn. 'The birth is really effective, and I've heard it really hits you in the face,' she told Entertainment Weekly, ......"

"Oh no! Kristen Stewart got into a fender bender in Hollywood on Thursday, but luckily it doesn't look like it was too big of a deal. K.Stew, in jeans...."

"Kristen Stewart gets her passport renewed in Van Nuys, CA...."

"MJBstar.com provides latest celebrity news & celebrity gossips. It is right venue that features latest entertainment news, hot celebrity gossip, Hollywood breaking news, latest Hollywood news...."

"Talk, quiver, and awkward pause just like your favorite teen star!!! MORE BARELY: Subscribe! http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=barelypoliti......"

"Kristen Stewart was involved in a minor car accident in Los Angeles on July 14, 2011. Photos from the scene here...."

"Kristen Stewart hopped out of her car to exchange information with a fellow driver after an auto incident today in LA. The Twilight actress was out and about in the city between exercise sessions to prep for her upcoming ......"

"Kristen Stewart was back on the horse at a ranch outside of LA yesterday. Kristen has been enjoying riding lessons and is also taking regular yoga classes as she gears up to play the lead in Snow White and the Huntsman. ......"

"Not to worry though, the accident was a minor one. PHOTOS: Kristen Stewart Gives Us A Glimpse Of Her Toned Tummy Actress Kristen Stewart gets into a...."



For latest Kristen Stewart news and photos, please visit atMegaStars.com
Click here to see more about Kristen Stewart

1 comment:

  1. We all see our beautiful cars get into accidents and it’s sad every time even when it’s someone who has the money to take care of it. Because I love film I run a blog about the multiple aspects of it and Kristen Stewart has been coming up a lot lately although usually are discussions are more varied. Obviously this does require me to do some serious digging but I’ve finally gotten comfortable with where to get those resources. Because I love to write and I require those resources that allows me the movies and TV options necessary to give me an array of choices. It was a bit shocking that Comcast wasn’t making 100% digital programming available plus had such limitations in their programming and initial free equipment. International channels were quite limited which means my writing would suffer on that level and they were not offering HD free for life. This certainly would not work due to the type of writing I do which is all based off movies and the actors surrounding them. Now I did find that with Dish Network I can get more programming and movie channels for far less money plus a free Sling Adapter which fits me as I travel a lot and need to bring my services with me. I ended up changing jobs and started working for Dish Network, still traveling a lot but understanding better how all this is possible. Now I am clear that whatever makes it easiest to work and enjoy my own hobby is what is necessary which brings happiness to me and my internet family. I think the gal was probably the luckiest one as she got to meet a star and hang out with her for a little while which would make many a person jealous I think. http://www.besttvforme.com/

    ReplyDelete