Pages

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Latest Gossip About Justin Bieber on 5/17/2011

"Britney Spears is in great spirits. The singer's new album, Femme Fatale, is receiving rave reviews and she's gearing up for her summer tour. But another reason 201105...."

"http://youtu.be/HfVBAQbqZl4 I'm posting this nice video for you Jelena lovers and I'm also posting it to show that the reason I wrote the Jelena article...."

"Justin Bieber in Taiwan for his My World tour as he talks about Selena Gomez...."

"Katy Perry kicked it with Facebook creator/founder Mark Zuckerberg, Nicki Minaj donned a gumbi wig, Justin Bieber played dress up and Christina Aguilera made kissy faces...."

"He was in a special issue of Seventeen magazine on fitness, and they had a special centerfold thingy of hot celebs at the beach. They had all these attractive, muscular guys on there, and then Justin Bieber. Does this make sense? ......"

"Is Justin Bieber a Britney Spears' mini-me? Britney seems to think so. "I just saw his movie , and I really didn't realize how big he was," Britney,..."

"From the picture looks like he's kissing Taiwanese One Less Lonely Girl on stage. But we're not sure if its a liplock! what a lucky OLLG. :) Watch the...."

"Justin Bieber arrived at Taoyuan International Airport, Taiwan today, May 15. Check out the video...."

"It's official. Even Britney Spears is in love with Justin Bieber! "I think he's adorable," Britney tells Harper's Bazaar in their new issue...."

"Here is the video of Justin Bieber saying: Selena is amazing! She uh-she makes me really happy! This was taken in Taiwan, Taipei May 15th 2011...."



For latest Justin Bieber news and photos, please visit atMegaStars.com
Click here to see more about Justin Bieber

No comments:

Post a Comment